In a final, desperate attempt to fulfil all specifications, I made (very) crude edits to my final composition at home today. The reason being today is because computers have been failing, activities have been tiring, and electric wiring has been shutting down servers.
Still, this is the final composition I’ve decided to hand in, complete with the bits the transitions that are being plain irritating to do right now:
The transitions were a result of cutting the video and then me being in the wrong place. I think it might have been a lot better if I had something like Sony Vegas with me, because then I could compute minor adjustments to the video so that the fading was not needed, but this is the best workaround I can do with iMovie.
That’s it! Hopefully this will end up with a good grade…