What happens now? Well… since iMovie’s functionality isn’t as brilliant as it could be, I’m going to have to go for a very big change and move from being completely-Vegas based to using a mixture of iMovie and Vegas.
I was going to go completely iMovie (see last post), but then iMovie’s picture in picture function isn’t as powerful as it should be.
So instead, I’m planning to get everything video based sorted in iMovie, then do PiP in Vegas.
- Cut and arrange all video pieces. Medium priority.
- Record voiceovers. TOP PRIORITY.
- Put in screenshots. (May take some time.) Medium priority.
- Add transitions. Low priority.
Sony Vegas Tasklist
- Add all Picture-in-Picture effects. TOP PRIORITY.